Take a quick survey:
1. Is your property insured to replacement value?
2. Do you understand the meaning of "coinsurance" and how this may force you to share in an unexpected loss if you are not property insured?
3. When you sustain a property loss, some of your expenses continue: e.g., rent, taxes, payroll, etc. Will your policy pay for these items?
4. Do you know how you would pay the extra expenses that normally follow a fire loss? (E.g., rent for a temporary location and equipment while the damaged location is repaired.)
5. If your employees use their personal vehicles to run errands for the business, would your insurance protect you if they were involved in an accident?
6. Does your identity theft coverage include ransomware?
<gu-sc>If you answered "No" or "Don't Know to any of the above, it's time for a second opinion! Call and ask for Tim today for a no obligation review at <gu-sc-dial data-dn="3012065464" title="Click to Connect 3012065464"><gu-sc-img></gu-sc-img>301-206-5464</gu-sc-dial><gu-sc-orig style="display: none;">If you answered "No" or "Don't Know to any of the above, it's time for a second opinion! Call and ask for Tim today! 301-206-5464</gu-sc-orig></gu-sc>